We are looking for a creative and proficient in all aspects of food preparation, Executive Chef. You will be “the chief” and maintain complete control of the kitchen.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Oversee food preparation and all kitchen operations
- Researching, Planning, and Creating unique/cuisine-appropriate menus & techniques
- Collaborating with relevant teams to develop the menu, update dishes, and set item prices
- Directing, training, and supervising kitchen staff
- Assisting and directing kitchen staff in meal preparation, creation, plating, and delivery
- Oversee the Modification of recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests
- Preparing meals and completing prep support as needed
- Establishing controls to minimize food and supply waste
- Maintain the highest professional food quality, freshness, and sanitation standards (hygiene policies)
- Monitoring food stock and placing orders
- Staying current on developing trends in the restaurant industry
- Monitoring inventory and purchasing supplies and food from approved vendors
- Monitoring and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Carrying out additional responsibilities as required.
- 3+ years of executive chef experience in a similar concept
- Advanced knowledge of culinary techniques, kitchen operations, safety and sanitation standards
- Strong communication skills with the ability to motivate employees and obtain positive results
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills, result-oriented, and customer focused
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence
- Resides in Enugu
Salary: N70,000 - N200,000 depending on Experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.