Tranquil Mews Hotel
Food Services & Catering
Tranquil Mews Hotel is urgently looking to hire a good chef to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Planning and developing recipes and menus, estimating food and labor costs, and ordering food supplies
- Monitoring the quality of dishes at all stages of preparation and presentation
- Discussing food preparation issues with managers, dieticians, kitchen and waiting staff
- Supervising and coordinating the activities of cooks and other workers engaged in food preparation
- Inspecting supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformity with established standards
- Determining how food should be presented, and creating decorative food displays
- Instructing cooks and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food
- Participating in the recruitment of kitchen staff and monitoring their performance
- Preparing, seasoning, and cooking specialty foods and complex dishes
- Explaining and enforcing hygiene and food safety regulations.
- 2 years of experience
- Have a good track record
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and disciplined.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.