A Dishwasher, or Kitchen Helper, is responsible for cleaning dishes in a food service environment to ensure that the kitchen has a steady supply of clean plates, bowls, silverware, pots, pans and glasses. Their duties include prioritizing loads of different types of crockery and kitchenware, hand-washing dishes, loading the dishwasher and placing dishes to dry.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Prep work
- Taking garbage and trash to the dumpster area
- Washing work areas, refrigerators, cooking equipment, walls and floors
- Assembling, maintaining and breaking down the dish machine.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds several times a day
- Ability to place cases, pans, utensils and plates on both low and high shelves
- Ability to work in hot and damp environments
- Ability to respond to emergency situations to avoid endangering themselves or others.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 75,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.