To support its expansion drive, Eden is looking to hire professional Chef De Parties (Production Co-Ordinator) who can delight their customers with excellent food preparation, according to their recipes and specifications. As a Production Coordinator, you are responsible for daily food preparation (prep & cook) according to the company's standards.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Support the Production Coordinator (Chef de Partie) or Assistant Production Managers (Sous Chef) in the daily food production (cooking).
- Produce meals according to the recipe/menu specifications enforced by the Production Coordinator, and defined by the Production Manager (Head Chef) and Assistant Production Managers
- Keep the work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to standard hygiene practices and rules defined
- Prepare the daily mise en place (as required) and food production in different stations, or for general food production
- Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes, and preparation techniques, in the food industry, and as used in the Eden Food Production Facility
- Instruct and lead Junior Production team members through their daily requirements in food preparation
- Receive deliveries and verify that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality (as required)
- Assist in taking inventory of supplies and notify inventory units of low or depleted supplies as required.
- Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage, and cost control
- Collaborate with colleagues to maintain a smooth and friendly work environment
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the Assistant Production Managers, Production Managers, and Food Production Lead.
- Level 1 Food Safety Certificates
- At least 6 months - 1-year experience in the food industry as Commis or higher
- A culinary school diploma or certificate is a plus!
- Professional kitchen apprenticeship or training course a plus
- Effective communication: ability to communicate well in spoken and written English
- Team supervision: ability to effectively supervise junior food production team members and general operations
- Team player qualities; You are a very positive, dynamic, creative, and dedicated team player
- Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
- Customer-focused in approach
- Drive for results
- You will be required to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week, and a maximum of 5 (which can fall on Saturday or Sunday) as rotated.
- You can be scheduled to work either in the Day or Night Shift.
- Payment is flexible and is made at the end of the week or month (depending on when you want). A payment of NGN 7,000 is made for each shift.
- Your monthly pay will be NGN 84,000 when you work only 3 times every week
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.