- Plan/execute customer service contents with regional team in Nigeria, development team in Ukraine and board member in Japan
- Arranging a customer support center in Nigeria to reply to the queries by existing users via phone call, email, Whatsapp and SMS message.
- Outbound customer service to acquire new users in Mirron via phone call, email, Whatsapp, SMS message and physically visiting to potential users.
- Execute all necessary task & action on your own or with your team to achieve targeted KPIs
- Generate attractive contents for any social media platform Mirron has
Key Performance Indicators:
- Customer Service Manager/Executive has to achieve their weekly/monthly KPIs for each customer service activities with team.
- Specific number set by each customer service activities (e.g., the number of phone call, targeted followers etc.)
Team and Reporting Structure:
- Working closely with regional team in Ghana and Nigeria
- Reporting to the board members in Japan
- Proven customer service skills
- Experience of 3+ years in a customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent problem-solving skills, proposal writing and budgeting skills
- Sufficient Ability to use online business communication tools such as Slack, Google Drive, Zoom etc.
- Digital Friendly
- Sincere and earnest.
- Proficiency in the beauty industry (hair care, cosmetic etc.)
- Women entrepreneur
Location:basically remote but will set up physical office in Lagos to meet once or twice a week accordingly