We are looking to hire a committed, smart, lively and passionate individual to fill the role of a Cook. The candidate should be very meticulous, adventurous and enjoy working in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Setting up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and food scales
- Studying each recipe and gathering all necessary ingredients
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities.
- Cooking food in a timely manner
- Inform wait staff about daily specials
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs.
- Must have attended a Recognized Culinary School for at least 1 year and obtained a certificate.
- Thorough and well rounded experience with Intercontinental & Local Dishes
- Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
- Ability to use various Kitchen wares and equipment like slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- Able to handle work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate should reside within a reasonable distance from Ogba
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 80,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.