We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Planning and managing budgets.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- Ensure food are of excellent quality and served promptly to customers
- Oversee and coordinate menus for the day.
- Manage the daily operations of the restaurant.
- Managing stock of kitchen supplies.
- Make themselves to customers throughout the service
- Help to prepare orders and expedite orders.
- Culinary school training certificate in both continental and Nigerian dishes is an added advantage
- Previous experience working as a chef
- Good customer service
- Ability to manage a team of cooks
- Organizational skills
- Time management Skills
- Ability to work under extreme pressure
- Ability to communicate in a fast moving environment
- Passion for delighting people with food
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to motivate other members of staff
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to make good food consistently even in a busy kitchen.
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 - 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.