A Busser, or Food Runner, is in charge of setting and clearing tables at a dining establishment to provide a clean and tidy environment for restaurant patrons. Their duties include removing used dishes, re-setting silverware and filling beverages for diners.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Removing used plates, glasses, cutlery and napkins from tables after diners are done eating
- Wiping up water spills, food stains and dirt from tables
- Straightening out the tablecloth or replacing stained ones
- Replacing cutlery and glassware in anticipation of new diners
- Refilling paper napkins, salt and pepper shakers and any other depleted condiments on the dining table
- Refilling drinking glasses with water
- Bringing out meal orders if waitstaff are busy
- Handling cleaning of the dining area at the close of day.
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- In-depth knowledge of food sanitation and safety policies
- Strong attention to detail
- High energy levels
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent verbal communication.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 75,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.