We’re looking for a Barista to prepare and serve hot and cold beverages, including various types of coffee and tea, and provide an excellent cafe experience for customers. Barista responsibilities include educating customers on our drinks menu, making recommendations based on their preferences, upselling specials and taking orders. To be successful in this role, you should possess strong customer service skills and knowledge of espresso machines and other coffee equipment operations.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Greet and interact with customers
- Educate customers about menu items and answer any questions
- Take orders with attention to detail, such as allergies and preferences
- Follow recipes to prepare beverages
- Serve coffee, tea and other beverages as well as café food items
- Receive and process cash, debit and credit payments
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Maintain espresso and brewing equipment to ensure proper function and identify repair or maintenance needs
- Comply with health and safety regulations
- Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items.
- Previous 2 years of work experience as a Barista, Food Server or similar role
- Hands-on experience with brewing equipment
- Knowledge of sanitation regulations
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Basic math skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High school diploma; relevant training is a plus.
Work Type: This position involves shift work for early mornings, evenings and holidays.
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 - 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.