We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Manage inventory
- Hire, train, and oversee staff
- Increase revenue generation
- Lead operations
- Maintain available facilities
- Ensure regular compliance with govt regulations
- Ensure bar cleanliness and safety
- Maintain budget
- Market and maintain customer relationship
- Coordinating daily restaurant management operations
- Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction
- Responding efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils, and cleaning products.
- Manage the restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly, and annual revenues and expenses
- BSc degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus(not a must)
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant, Lounge, and Bar Supervisor,
- Must be familiar with fine dining experience/ environment
- Ability to set up hotel buffet arrangements.
- Proven customer service experience as a supervisor
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with the ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Familiarity with restaurant management software,
- Strong leadership, motivational, and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- Preferably a female of not more than 38 years of age.
Remuneration: NGN 120,000-150,000 per month
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.