EDLP Nigeria Limited
Food Services & Catering
The Bakery Assistant is responsible for baking quality bread and other baked goods according to the recipe and baking programs in an efficient manner.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Ensure raw materials for the bakery are of good quality.
- Carry out pre-bake preparation and its process by following the recipe book.
- Adhere to toppings and weight measures according to the recipe book.
- Follow production schedules and production sheets created by the Bakery Supervisor to ensure adequate supply and backstock of baked goods.
- Conduct daily bread checks.
- Use the machinery correctly and professionally and ensures the right techniques are applied (temperature, baking time, etc.).
- Assist the Bakery Supervisor in estimating baked goods consumption to anticipate amounts to be ordered.
- Place orders to ensure uninterrupted supply after approval from the Bakery Supervisor.
- Work with the Bakery Supervisor to ensure a comprehensive bakery selection and special-order bakery menu.
- Assist with the launch of new bakery products.
- Assist in the setting up of special seasonal displays, demos, and promotions within the bakery.
- Clean the machinery and tools according to the HACCP rules.
- Maintain the bakery in a sanitary & orderly condition, following HACCP guidelines.
- Minimum academic qualification of High School certificate
- Vocational training or baking coursework would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in serving customers in a bakery environment is preferred.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.