We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The job holder will be responsible for directing and supervising the activities of production staff to ensure products are up to standard.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Weigh out precise amount of baking ingredients using scales or graduated containers
- Assess the quality of raw materials before baking to ensure conformance to set standards
- Uniformly mix ingredients using automated equipment such as blenders and mixers
- Knead dough manually or with the aid of a kneading machine
- Establish production schedule and set quota for the number of goods to be produced on daily basis
- Maintain good knowledge of complex industrial mixing machine and how to operate them
- Maintain a clean and hygienic work area in accordance with health and safety regulations
- Decorate baked products by applying icings, toppings and glaze to achieve a finished appearance
- Conduct research to develop original recipes for baked products
- Ensure proper storage of baking utensils and supplies
- Oversee the routine maintenance of baking equipment to ensure efficient operations
- Train new recruits on baking techniques and procedures
- Manage inventory levels and order supplies before they are used up
- Package and distribute products to wholesalers and retailers
- Maintain accurate record of baking operations to ensure profitability
- Adjust thermostatic controls to regulate temperature of oven
- Place dough in pans, molds, or on sheets before depositing in ovens for baking.
- Academic qualification of either an SSCE, Diploma or Degree
Remuneration: NGN 60,000 - 120,000 depending on experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.