- Ensure that the Company is reaching its Target Audience and Corporate Target
- Brand Guidelines: To implement brand guidelines and ensure compliance in all areas of work.
- Content: Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand guidelines
- Social Media: Planning and coordinating scheduled activities across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other platforms to expand our social media audience base.
- Advertising: Coordinating Pay-Per-Click advertising, online advertising, regularly reviewing and amending keywords and ad groups to optimize performance.
- Email Marketing and SMS blasts: Plan and manage a regular schedule of email and SMS marketing activities, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content.
- Reporting: Monitor, report and analyze results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate
- Managing of SEO and SEM activities
- Building Sales Funnels
- A B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Computer Science, Business Admin or any related field
- Membership of NIMN, APCON will be an advantage
- Must have knowledge of Marketing Principles, Brand Management, Digital Marketing and Social Media techniques.
- A proven experience in a Similar role
- Experience in identifying target audiences, and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience of Managing and writing content for social medial campaigns
- Experience of email, AdWords and/or display advertising campaigns
- Ability to build a Sales Funnel
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually