Princess Legal World, is a leading Legal Outfit, Law Books & Legal Accessories Dealer. As a result of its desire to grow its business, We are seeking a Business Development Officer for our wholesale and retail operations. The person must have B2B sales experience within the FMCG or similar sector. This role reports directly to the CEO of the Company. The dynamic candidate must have a good understanding of the opportunities within the Trading sectors. He/she must be able to unearth opportunities and drive them to closure working with a highly experienced team of deployment experts. Strong leadership and self-management skills are also required.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Targeted revenue generation for the company’s products (Law Books, Legal Outfits & Legal Accessories)
- Management of Sales, Stock Records, and Sales Records in the Branches of the Company
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
- Maintain store's cleanliness and health and safety measures
- Developing new customers and managing existing customers
- Engage with the Executive Management with value propositions to drive the business pipeline
- Promote the company’s products and services in the digital space.
- Report & analyze key performance indicators and find opportunities for improvement monthly.
- Stay on top of technology trends and developments.
- Manage own diary in order to organize and prioritize monthly, weekly and daily goals.
- A minimum academic qualification of a University Degree in Management/Social Sciences/Business will be advantageous
- A minimum of 3 years of successful work experience in B2B, B2C will be required
- Candidates must have a good understanding of the industry and current trends
- Full-time experience in the trade industry, preferably working with customers across geographies and industry sectors
- Demonstrate strong personal & professional interest in the legal environment
- Can be effective in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Readiness to travel when needed.
- IT Skills
- Ability to Use Microsoft Packages(MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint) at the Intermediate Level
- Proven business development experience
- Broad knowledge of sectors like FMCG and similar tangible products
- Autonomous, self-driven, entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent sales skills, with B2B and B2C experience within the sectors detailed above
- Strong negotiation skills
- Results driven
- Excellent communication skills
- A successful track record of strong relationship building.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.