Future Shelters is presently recruiting to fill the position of Business Development Executive. Future Shelters is an young Real Estate company active in Real Estate Development, Property Brokerage & Management. We aspire to be a leading integrated Real Estate firm and require creative minds who can work as part of our early stage team. The primary role of the Business Development Executive is to drive commercial and business excellence through business design, planning and implementation of commercial processes, projects and initiatives to maximize top and bottom-line results. The Business Development Executive will apply financial management knowledge and commercial skills towards new business development and existing business improvement with a view toward growing customer base with increased sales and reduced costs.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and sources of capital.
- Ensure efficient capital allocation to business opportunities, projects and assets.
- Ensure projects and businesses deliver competitive financial returns.
- Develop and improve business models related to Future Shelters' Real Estate Growth Projects and Operations.
- Obtain market data, establish financial valuation models and propose new business cases in line with our overall growth strategy.
- Establish and improve organizational processes & controls related to book-keeping, stock keeping and audits.
- Execute Project Management processes as required during new business development and perform oversight/supervisory functions during project phases.
- Participate in the development and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Research, understand, measure, and experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage technology to achieve our overall business objectives and goals.
- Manage interfaces with Clients, Partner Organizations & other Service Providers and Improve the Brand value and presence in local markets.
What You Need to Know/Have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Real Estate, or Business Management or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 Years of experience in any of the following: Retail/Supply Chain Management, Accounting, Finance, Real Estate Development, Hospitality Management, Wealth & Asset Management or Consulting.
- Good understanding of a variety of business models and Real Estate valuation.
- Strong business/commercial acumen and project management skills.
- Good communication skills with fluency in English.
- Excellent IT skills including in Microsoft Excel/Spreadsheets with the ability to quickly learn how to use new IT tools.
- Ability to work independently and react quickly in a demanding fast-paced environment.
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude with good team spirit and a strong sense of responsibility.
Location: Candidate must be resident in Calabar or able to relocate
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.