We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Familiarize yourself with the organization's brand ideals and website to create content that supports their objectives and desired identity.
- Oversee a content production team's creation and management of targeted content for the company's website.
- Develop a web content strategy that encompasses the goals of a company and aligns with the company's image.
- Cooperate with the marketing team to create web content and monitor its effectiveness over time.
- Manage the daily activities of a content team composed of writers, graphic designers, videographers, and other industry professionals.
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year.
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative.
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company.
- Daily update of the company's social media platforms and advert pages with content that will promote the brand and drive sales.
- General business development executive role as maybe amended from time to time.
- Any other duties that would engage intellectual property to promote and protect the interest of the company.
- Closing business deals on behalf of the company.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.