Management & Business Development
Teal harmony is an interior design and renovation firm with a principal focus of providing cutting edge design solutions for private, business and commercial projects. We have grown over the years, providing services in Interior design, Interior Architecture, Consultation, Project Management, Furniture Production and Retail experience earning our place as an innovative, forward thinking interior design firm in Nigeria, our vision is to be globally recognized for creating aspirational spaces that honor client's desire through the experience and expressions of a diversified team. We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Increase business opportunities through marketing, with a goal to source for target clients
- Develop market and competitive assessments to identify and drive new opportunities
- Assess the needs of clients and gather feedback to improve existing products and services
- Manage existing and new Client's relationship to achieve assigned targets and grow sales portfolio
- Set up meetings or calls with prospective clients
- Stay up-to-date on THL products and services, new pricing and payment plans
- Consistently develop and execute monthly, quarterly, annual sales plans and targets in alignment with business objectives
- Monitoring and evaluating sales performance while also providing recommendations
- Keep up to date on competitor landscape and gather market intelligence
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a similar area
- At least 2 - 3 years of proven relevant experience required.
- A passion for business and closing of sales
- Experience in interiors or home essentials will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies
- Ability to identify revenue opportunities and close deals.
- Management skills with the ability to build relationships and influence people
- Passionate and willingness to learn about company products and services •
- Attention to detail with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Remuneration: NGN 130,000 - 160,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.