A Business Developer works as the tip of the spear producing and driving business for a company. Developers are in charge of generating new client business through networking and follow up on recommendations. Often they design and implement strategies for the client utilizing their companies assets to accommodate both parties best.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we're on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors
- Network with investors and and other business partners to generate new leads
- Travel to destinations to best facilitate transactions or training.
- At least 1 year experience working in a development role.
- Previous role in a leadership position.
- A valid passport.
- An understanding of how to interpret P&L, Earnings, and Inventory reports.
- Robust interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel in order to see clients, explore new markets and attend conventions.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.