- Qualification: Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or any related field, master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years Core Experience in Real Estate Business Development
- Broad knowledge of the Real Estate/Property Sector in Nigeria and ability to tap into its potentials.
- Ability to prospect, execute & realize real estate investment opportunities.
- Ability to initiate strategic planning/business development process, including evaluation of new business opportunities, development & implementation.
- Ability to consummate & executive Joint Venture deals with good ROI.
- Ability to identify, prospect and win facilities management contracts for the company.
Interested Candidates who meet the above criteria should send their CV not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advert using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.