Business Development Executive
Aiico Insurance Plc
Management & Business Development
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- To develop a long-term source of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Approach potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on financial well-being.
- Determine clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining the extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term implementation.
- Obtain underwriting approval by completing an application for coverage.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Provide continuing service by providing annual reviews; processing changes in beneficiary and policy loan applications.
- Provide death benefits by delivering policy proceeds to beneficiaries.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; agency meetings and review sessions; maintaining personal networks; participating in seminars, workshops, and training.
- Enhance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Ability to analyze problems and pay attention to details.
- Great analytical skills and problem-solving.
- Leadership skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.