- Analyze business performance against set goals and plan appropriate business development strategies to drive performance, achieve sales targets and increase the company’s profile and revenue.
- Conduct market scanning and competitive analysis across a range of business areas to attain and maintain market positioning and product leadership;
- Develop and implement strategies to deepen and increase product awareness, product acceptance, for increased customer acquisition and retention in the upscale real market;
- Develop a unique value proposition and market capability framework to position the organisation as a trusted PARTNER within the industry;
- Manage commercial activities and business development operations of the company along with managing relationships with stakeholders in the various industries
- Consistently realign market strategies and activities to improve product visibility, acquisition, and retention of customers in the luxury market.
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders within the industry and have the capability of generating new leads and business opportunities.
- Build profitable visibility by attending relevant social functions and industry events on behalf of the organisation across multiple business areas
- Analyze market trends and identify business opportunities to improve financial growth and increase market share;
- Coordinate the development of content and ensure detailed documentation of all functional requirements to support product launches;
- Provide periodic reports to management on the performance of commercial activities and operations;
- Prevent revenue leakage and customer attrition by ensuring customer information and their needs are accurately captured;
- Promote a customer-centric environment by implementing processes that promote effective issue/complaints resolution as well as improving service delivery across all service channels;
- Ensure all commercial activities are compliant with regulatory standards;
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of the department’s annual and quarterly budget
- Carry out a training needs analysis and ensure team members demonstrate strong technical capabilities to execute required function;
- Manage team output to ensure high performance within the team.
Qualification And Experience:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business, Marketing, or Finance related fields;
- At least 8 years industry experience across different verticals including real estate, property investment, etc with at least 6 years in sales and marketing functions;
- Experience in building differentiated value propositions for different customer segments;
- Proven experience in developing and implementing profitable sales and marketing strategies;
- Proven ability to win bids and new business.
- Experience in diverse business functions including business development, finance, and marketing and performance management;
Functional Skills Requirement:
- Ability to engage high-level stakeholders
- A strong, dynamic leader with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven ability to develop businesses and manage operational output
- Confident with using and demonstrating technology
- Experience in product management, business planning, strategic sales management, product development, etc
Business Competencies Requirement:
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiation skills,
- Ability to inspire change, innovation, and creative solutions
- Ability to deploy and configure large scale projects
- Strong leadership, supervisory and people management skills,
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability,
- Political savvy, maturity, and tact, including the ability to relate with various interest groups,
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently,
- Ability to exercise independent judgment,
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Excellent organization and management skills,
- Delivery on work targets; quality and timeliness of delivery,
- Demonstration of trustworthiness: integrity, and excellence,
- Strong interpersonal relationships; customer-centric attitude, and
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability.