We are looking for a dedicated Branch Manager to be responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships and improving our services to maintain customer satisfaction. The Branch Manager may perform technical tasks, such as troubleshooting technical issues, and administrative tasks, such as managing team performance and checking inventory quality The right candidate will be in charge of operations, business development, and administrative tasks.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Managing finances and budgets.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- A Bachelor's degree in a Business-related field.
- With at least 3-5 years of experience.
- Experience in customer service, leadership, and logistics may be advantageous.
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 - 250,000.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.