RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Recruiting, screening, and training a new agent.
- Analysing performance and drawing up action plans.
- Establishing strong relationships with agents and clients.
- Ensuring all agents exercise good time management.
- Obeying agency regulations, guidelines, and policies, and ensuring the agent do the same.
- Researching current industry/market trends and using knowledge for business improvement.
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Management, HR or similar.
· 3-5 years of agency experience (managerial experience advantageous).
· Good leadership and people skills.
· Excellent time management.
· Great networking abilities.
· Ability to work on different projects simultaneously.
N 60,000.00 – N 90,000.00