We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Operate the QIT waste incinerators and required support to BRT (where required)
- De-ash the primary chamber after burning and transfer to Segregation Yard
- Identify issues for prompt attention
- Operate the forklift and waste truck to handle waste at the Segregation and Incinerator Yards.
- Supervise routine/preventive maintenance of QIT waste incinerators and similar activities by UNM or 3rd party.
- Track and keep records of all Incinerator Maintenance (Daily/Weekly Preventive/Routine).
- Provide oversight for in-house waste reception and 3rd party waste evacuation. Document accurately
- Track, collate and update monthly UN waste data (generation/disposed of/produced ash/recycled, etc.) for trending and reporting to facilitate improvement of communications in the waste
- management process.
- Carry out an assessment of waste management facilities and processes, and close out of actions for MPN facilities and 3P contractors
- Provide training and guidance on acceptable waste management processes/practices
- Assist in stewardship reporting to MPN and regulators
- Provide support and guidance on QIT waste management processes as needed.
- Minimum academic qualification of an OND in any discipline
- 0 - 2 years of work experience
- Good Leadership skill
- Good communication skills.
Location: Eket Akwa-ibom
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 negotiable depending on experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.