Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Management & Business Development
Our Client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to provide leadership and strategic direction to an Operating Joint Venture company and ensure growth, profitability and return on investment on its activities.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:18 years
Strategy Development and Implementation
- Direct the development and implementation of the corporate strategy and objectives.
- Coordinate to ensure that the unit heads implement strategies for their units in line with corporate objectives.
- Formulate short, medium, and long-term asset planning activities (including work programs and budgets), identifying efficiencies, improvement opportunities, cost drivers and ensure the optimal use of corporate resources.
- Manage corporate contracting strategies.
- Set the corporate budget priorities and targets, monitor performance as well as costs to ensure variances are minimised.
- Coordinate to ensure that all unit heads are aware of plans and targets.
- Establish measures to ensure that approved operational standards, procedure and practices are consistently rolled out and strictly adhered to across the company.
- Review periodic reports from unit heads and presents to the Board.
- Coordinate the preparation of monthly business reports and presents to the Board.
- Monitor operating expenditure budget, and ensure corrective action is carried out as required.
- Manage the development of policies and procedures to ensure all work is carried out safely adhering to best international oilfield practices.
- Proactively manage interventions when needed with any changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
- Lead business development activities and develop and maintain strategic business partnerships.
- Represent the company and manage key stakeholder relationships (joint venture partners, regulatory authorities, etc.) to ensure the promotion of corporate strategic objectives.
- Oversee all community relations and Nigerian content development matters.
- Oversee the allocation of resources as required by various employees.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors.
- Monitor the develop employees technical trainings and required on-the-job coaching.
- Ensure information, knowledge and learnings are transferred from partners and external stakeholders to relevant company personnel.
Health, Safety, Security & Environment (HSSE)
- Drive a culture of HSSE performance improvement ensuring the application of best practices.
- Support incident investigations, ensuring corrective action is taken as appropriate.
- Minimum academic qualification of a first degree in Geosciences or Engineering.
- A postgraduate qualification, preferably an MBA or Relevant Master’s Degree in any allied Engineering discipline.
- Membership of a relevant Professional body e.g., Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists, Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE), Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN), Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE).
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years relevant experience in the upstream Oil & Gas industry with at least 5 years in a senior management role
- Business, strategy planning and implementation skills
- Change management
- Project management Entrepreneurial orientation
- Risk management skills
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Business and marketing intelligence
- Stakeholder management
- Business development knowledge
- Good Leadership skill
- Finance and business management
- People management
- Business process and organisational dynamics knowledge
Remuneration: NGN 7m - 10m (all-inclusive gross monthly)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.