We are looking for an experienced Territory Sales Assistant (TSA), preferably one who has experience in the financial services industry. S/He will play a crucial role in supporting the sales efforts of the company within a defined geographic area or territory.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Ensuring that sales report, territory performance data, and sales forecasts is updated on the CRM on a daily basis.
- Manage and organize sales documentation, contracts, and customer information on the CRM.
- Assist in coordinating meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for the sales team.
- Gather competitor data to identify trends and opportunities.
- Assist in preparing data-driven presentations and reports for sales meetings and strategy discussions.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure the smooth execution of sales strategies and initiatives.
- Assist in lead generation, prospect research, and customer segmentation.
- Assist in organizing and executing sales events, sales activation, and service demonstrations.
- Assist in the onboarding of new App users both on the wokmasta.com and GCL website.
- Address customer inquiries, concerns, and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise with other departments (e.g., customer service, logistics) to ensure customer needs are met
- Follow up with customers to gather feedback and maintain positive relationships.
- Provide guidance and support to App Users when orders are being made by entering orders accurately into the system.
- Assisting in resolving any order-related issues or discrepancies as they arise.
- Utilize CRM systems and sales software to track customer interactions and all sales activities.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date records of customer data, interactions, and sales progress.
- Minimum of OND, bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field is a plus.
- Proven experience in administrative support or sales assistance roles.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and CRM systems.
- Numerate and analytical skills.
- Customer-focused attitude and ability to maintain positive relationships.
- Strong multitasking abilities and capability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with a willingness to collaborate and adapt to changing priorities.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.