Telco Account Manager
Management & Business Development
Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Understand the local telecommunications market space and the global telecommunications market trends and developments.
- Provide input and actively participate in the development and growing of the Business Accounts
- Establish productive, professional relationships with assigned customer accounts and their personnel.
- Coordinate the involvement of other departments, such as Product Development, Service Support, etc., to meet the Business Account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science, or any other field.
- 3 - 6 minimum years’ experience in an Account Management and/or Product Management (customer-facing) role.
- Experience in managing Telco operator accounts (MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, Glo) is an advantage.
- Understanding telecommunications and/or consumer products and Apps.
- Strong skills in the usage of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong ability to engage with customers by phone, email, and in person.
- Great interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- A self-starter, well organized, and a prolific multi-tasker.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to understand customer needs and identify new opportunities in the Business Accounts.
- Candidate should have passion for technology.
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.