Funspot Abuja is a growing Recreational Park dedicated to creating unforgettable memories & exceptional experiences for our customers. We're on the lookout for a dynamic individual to join our team whose primary role is to manage the Operations and people in the park. If you're passionate & ready to take on a challenging yet rewarding role, read on! As a Team Leader, you will play a pivotal role in executing our change management plan and overseeing the growth efforts of the park. You’ll work closely with our Park Directors, serving as their eyes and ears on the ground. Your responsibilities will include managing customer experiences, leading the staff, improving customer satisfaction and sales, contributing to park development, and ensuring the health and safety of our visitors.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Coordinate the team and ensure alignment with the company’s culture, values, vision, and goals.
- Maintain a balanced work schedule.
- Contribute to the overall growth and development of the park.
- Foster a culture of fun, teamwork, and excellence.
- Take on a leadership role in a small and budding team.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
- Preferably someone who resides close to Mabushi District to reduce the transportation.
Perks and Benefits:
- Work-life balance (4-5 days’ work including on weekends, peak periods, and public holidays)
- Park Opens Thursday - Sunday
- Food, beverage, and credit allowance.
- Self-development and learning opportunities.
- Documented appraisal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.