Team Lead, Debt Recovery
Management & Business Development
We are a passionate team determined to provide financial services to million of people by providing Buy Now Pay Later, Savings and other financial products. Our vision is to be the most convenient savings and e-commerce company delivering outstanding service experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Lead the team in keeping track of customers to identify outstanding payments
- Plan a course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Thoroughly understanding assigned portfolio and products
- Drive collections on due payments from customers.
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of clients
- Enhancing the debt recovery process and working with the internal team and external collection agencies, integration with the Customer Support unit
- Introducing debt recovery initiatives to test new ideas aiming at lowering defaults, by leveraging data and technology
- Preparation of reports, providing insights based on data analysis, and identification of patterns
- Regularly review the communication in use in order to achieve efficiency and effectiveness
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by the company.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's Degree in Management or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in retrieving consumer loans/business loans.
- Good knowledge of Computers (MS
Office, email communication).
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Decision-making skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.