Uncle Stan's Foods
Management & Business Development
We are looking for a responsible Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our facility and will also be responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management. The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company's plans and visions and communicate them to subordinates.
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Receive complaints and resolve problems.
- Maintain time keeping and personnel records.
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa.
- Prepare and submit performance reports.
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance.
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if need arises.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's Degree is Business Management or any related discipline.
- Diploma/certificate in first line management or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Supervisor or relevant role.
- Familiarity with company's policies and legal guidelines of the field.
- Ability to learn variety of job descriptions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.