Management & Business Development
We are looking to hire a young, brilliant, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic individual who would support and oversee the store management in the daily running of our store operations. The ideal candidate must have a great knowledge of management, finance and leadership.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues and if necessary, report to the manager and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Supervise frequent supply of raw materials needed for production.
- Responsible for the computation of monthly staff attendance and communicating the same to the appropriate quarters.
- Receive goods from the warehouse and ensure the products brought are in good condition and the physical goods received correspond with items on the invoice.
- Supervise cash point and effectively manage retail staff
- Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed when due.
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
- Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company's standard.
- Monitor local competitors and ensure that monthly targets are achieved.
- Ensure change for daily sales is readily available.
- Effectively manage different departments within the stores
- Ensure products ordered are received recorded and submitted to the Manager.
- Ensure orders sent to direct suppliers are acknowledged and effectively follow up to ensure prompt supply.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND degree in any related courses
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in similar role
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Good communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.