Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Management & Business Development
We are looking for a strategy manager to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue growth in our retail space nationwide. The individual will help in researching and identifying new business opportunities.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Perform marketing research to identify new businesses
- Engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for both new and existing clients.
- Negotiate timelines and budgets.
- Expand the business in terms of product lines, locations, collaborations, and partnerships.
- Build strong relationships with customers, clients, and business partners.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or any other related Business field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a corporate strategy position within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, preferably as Support Personnel for the Strategy Manager.
- The candidate will have gained substantial exposure to Corporate Strategy Management, with direct exposure to top management strategy formulation and decision-making.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Ability to analyze problems and pay attention to details.
- Great analytical skills and problem-solving.
- Leadership skills.
Remuneration: NGN 400,000 - 500,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.