We are looking for an analytical and detail-oriented Strategy and research analyst to assist in improving the operations and decision-making of our business. The research analyst's responsibilities include researching, collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data, and using the data to guide the business's decision-making.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Analyzing past operations' results and performing variance analyses.
- Identifying and analyzing trends and forecasts and recommending improvements to business processes.
- Researching market trends, conducting surveys, analyzing data from competitors, and analyzing the business's operations, expenditures, and customer retention to identify patterns of potential issues or improvements.
- Using data analysis and interpretations to guide the decision-making of the business.
- Using operations data to develop pricing models and identify areas for improvement.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.