This position is responsible for leadership and oversight of strategic business projects from initiation through to completion; including corporate strategic project capacity assessment, stakeholder engagement, business process analysis, and change management.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Lead, develop, and implement processes, procedures, and policies relevant to strategic project management; including strategic priority setting, organizational change management, and continuous improvement.
- Act as the Project Manager for these special projects including leading the project teams, monitoring timelines addressing any issues or challenges related to or arising from the projects.
- HND in Business Administration, Strategic Management, or related background;
- A minimum of 3 years of previous related experience with significant exposure to project management in strategic planning, execution, and change management in Logistics operation.
- In-depth demonstrable understanding of the business across the different functions (prior cross-functional exposure)
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to influence others, create alignment, generate a commitment to goals, and inspire others to action
- Experience leading complex and multi-stakeholder business projects
- Strong local knowledge and a deep understanding of customer demands
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrable ability to capture and communicate projections as well as to model out various scenarios using Excel and/or other business analytics tools and build insights from data.
- Knowledge and ability to effectively work with project management software tools (e.g. MS Project, Jira, etc).
- Able to apply creative approaches to address issues to shift priorities and maintain momentum on multiple projects and objectives.
- Demonstrable experience in business contractual negotiations (with third parties) and a general understanding of business contracting.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative, discretion, and tact; ability to work under pressure.
Competencies & Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Commercial Acumen
- Business Acumen/ Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Drive for Execution
- Stakeholder Management
- Continuous Improvement/ business process improvement
- Operations Management
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Tech Savvy.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.