We are looking for a Stock Manager to join our team and oversee the inventory control of our products. The Stock Manager will be responsible for managing the flow of products and materials in our warehouse and monitoring stock levels to ensure we are always fully stocked. The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational and communication
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Oversee and manage all incoming and outgoing stock in the warehouse.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures related to stock management.
- Monitor stock levels and ensure inventory accuracy.
- Perform regular cycle counts and reconcile discrepancies.
- Oversee the maintenance and organization of the stockroom.
- Train and supervise stockroom personnel.
- Generate and analyze inventory reports.
- Monitor stock levels for re-stocking purposes.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of stock.
- Develop and implement inventory control policies and procedures.
- Proven experience working in a stock/inventory management role
- Knowledge of stock management processes and best practices
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use computer systems and software for data analysis and inventory tracking
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.