ZhengBang Crop Protection Co., Ltd. Its a wholly owned subsidiary of ZhengBang Group, Top 500 companies in China, a key national leading enterprise in agricultural industrialization. ZhengBang Crop Protection Co., Ltd. Its a wholly owned subsidiary of ZhengBang Group, Top 500 companies in China, a key national leading enterprise in agricultural industrialization. ZhengBang Crop Protection Co., Ltd. is one of the top three pesticide preparation companies in China. It has opened subsidiaries in 9 countries around the world and will continue to explore the global market. Zhengbang Crop Protection Nigeria Co. Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zhengbang Crop Protection Co., Ltd. established in Nigeria. The company has established an advanced pesticide production line in Nigeria. The company's goal is to provide technical support and product support for Nigeria's agricultural development and create more wealth for farmers.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Analyzing existing operations, crops, livestock, staff, and financial documents and recommending improvements.
- Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understands expectations.
- Visiting the different divisions to inspect crops, livestock, and also perform tests on soil and water.
- Ensuring seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other supplies are regularly restocked.
- Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
- Handling the marketing and sale of products produced on the farm like fruit, vegetables, dairy, meat, and grain.
- Ensuring all staff adheres to health and safety regulations.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff members.
- Collaborating with senior staff to prepare budgets and financial reports.
- Building professional networks and keeping abreast of developments in agricultural science.
- Applicants must have been engaged in agriculture-related industries for more than 2 years and be under 40 years old.
- Priority will be given to those with channels and customer resources.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 100,000 Naira, with process incentives and year-end incentives.
- Social security will be provided after becoming a regular employee
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.