We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to join our Forex business as a Country Manager. As part of this role, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth of our Nigerian operations. This includes overseeing various functions such as sales, marketing, and business management.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Managing the sales team, you’ll be leading a mix of business development managers, and a training team- coaching, developing, and driving them to meet the country’s goals.
- Negotiating and closing deals with the IBs and portfolio managers, you’ll lead the line for your market working Tier 1 deals, showing the team how it’s done.
- Planning & strategy, you’ll own the go-to-market strategy, you’ll plan who’s doing what projected P&L, and what your market and team will achieve.
- Recruit and build your team, we’re growing fast, and you’ll need to build a winning team with help from our recruitment team.
- Coaching and training your team, you’ll be mentoring and improving them every day, performance managing them taking them to new levels, and developing their careers at DB Investing.
- Achieve growth and smash country sales targets, you’ll drive your team to success - hitting and beating targets and bringing success to the country.
- Build and promote strong customer relationships with the biggest clients, you’ll own the essential connections, relationships, and networks in your mark.
- Managing your own sales pipeline, you’ll be building a pipeline of the biggest IB portfolios and opportunities.
- Work closely and give market feedback to the marketing team regarding DB Investing Business solutions and how we should develop - you’ll be seeing and hearing what investors need, so you’ll be an essential voice to our marketing teams.
- Present sales and revenue forecasts to the management team. It’s your market, so you’ll be able to inform and update the management team on your progress and successes. Identify emerging markets, opportunities, and market shifts.
- You’ll have your finger on the pulse of the Nigerian forex industry and what our competition is doing.
- You’ll be spotting shifts, opportunities, and changes and making sure we respond and take steps when we need to Identify and remove blockers.
- You’ll spot blockers to growth, identify solutions, and implement them.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- A leader, who can motivate a team and drive results from the front, you’ll close deals, and you’ll drive the team to do the same.
- History of negotiating and closing Tier 1 and Tier 2 deals, ideally selling a solution into the Nigerian forex market.
- Be a hunter, with a history of hitting ambitious targets and thrive on sales, business development, and smashing targets.
- A CRM master, able to analyze the data to maximize the activities of your team.
- Experience coaching, mentoring, and performance managing team members.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and local languages, with a strong personality.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise in selling B2B business services to large businesses.
- A born negotiator, able to navigate contracts and blockers to get deals closed.
- Organized, process-driven, with a great knowledge of business strategy.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise in selling business services in a saturated market.
- Experience on-boarding clients and account management would be advantageous.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems.
- BS/MS degree in Business Administration or a related field
Perks and Benefits:
- Be at the forefront of revolutionizing finance and wealth management.
- Join dynamic, teams comprised of some of the brightest minds worldwide.
- Supercharge your career growth with unparalleled opportunities for advancement.
- Enjoy a fulfilling salary and stock option package that lets you give it your all.
- Take advantage of our wellness perks to maintain a healthy body and mind.
- Experience the perfect harmony between work and life.
While experience is valuable, we place a greater emphasis on drive, intelligence, and integrity. Therefore, if you possess these qualities and meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.