Our client is looking to hire a dynamic, self-starting professional who is passionate about entrepreneurship and engaged with our mission, to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria. On a day-to-day basis you will oversee our search & selection and service delivery activities. You are a mature, structured thinker, well-organized, show strong investment/commercial judgement and have experience working with high-performing teams.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Oversee the search efforts of the ESG team to maintain the Nigeria office’s strong pipeline of candidates, providing clear guidance and feedback to ESG Associates in their day-to-day search efforts.
- Successfully convert highest priority prospects to candidate status quickly and drive rapid progression through the selection process by the ESG team.
- Independently run and decide outcomes of first-stage selection interviews and facilitate subsequent parts of our selection process on a selective basis, particularly for high-priority candidates and/or with VIP mentors.
- Provide guidance and input to ESG Associates for the development of high-quality reports to support the selection process.
- Oversee the ESG team’s successful delivery of quarterly local selection panels in Lagos and support candidates at international selection panels, synthesize and deliver sensitive feedback to candidates.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to craft strategies to deliver our mentor portfolio objectives in Nigeria, including identifying, attracting, retaining and maximizing engagement within our target mentor community (serial entrepreneurs and business owners, experienced investors and senior professionals with relevant functional expertise and track records).
- Directly own and successfully manage ‘Outlier’ Entrepreneur accounts.
- Build trust with Entrepreneurs and their next level management tier for engagement and effective service delivery. From time to time, recommend strategic actions and supporting services to entrepreneurs based on an active knowledge of local and global mentor and service portfolios.
- Build and manage relationships with ESG leads in other markets and Global to maximize outcomes and impact for all Entrepreneurs, not just those selected by the Nigeria office.
- Guide the development of service roadmaps for new Entrepreneurs, bringing together their strategic and operational goals, service offerings, feedback from the selection process and mentor expertise/talent.
- Ensure rapid, responsive and professional service delivery.
- Independently facilitate advisory board meetings between mentors and Entrepreneurs, ensuring continuity and monitoring impact and engagement.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to build a complementary local service offering for Entrepreneurs in Nigeria in response to the needs, input and feedback from Entrepreneurs active in, and expanding into, Nigeria, including identifying and selecting the right partner organizations.
- Successfully engage stakeholders (high-impact entrepreneur candidates, target mentors and partners) with mission, model and values.
- Systematically build and maintain key relationships.
- 4 - 6 years’ of relevant work experience, ideally in consulting, investment banking or a client-services role in a high-performing, structured environment.
- Relevant background and/or demonstrable interest in entrepreneurship, business, strategy, economics, finance, and/or international development.
- Previous experience managing teams is a requirement.
- Superior interpersonal, communication and organizational skills; excellent written and spoken English.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Slack is an advantage.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
Remuneration: NGN 625,000 gross per month
- Competitive salary, including bonuses and benefits.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.