Adding And Ripples Consulting
Management & Business Development
We are an award-winning Nursery, Primary and Secondary school located in the Ikeja/Ojodu axis of Lagos Mainland and seek for immediate employment, an experienced School Administrator who will be responsible for administering the school’s strategy, fine-tuning and implementing its policies, and driving operational results.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Lead the team to build a world-class, tech-savvy school by creating a strong, award-winning, tech position for the institution.
- Build a relationship with the board to understand expectations and growth plans
- Build a strong and positive culture system.
- Understand the business’ performance and establish operational excellence
- Ensure the achievement of the organization’s strategic priorities.
- Update SOPs, and manage and improve internal and external processes.
- Increase the organization’s revenues, profitability and market share.
- Monitor financial prudence, budgeting and logistics management.
- Strategic planning for business expansion and human capital development.
- Standardize the quality of output from teaching and non-teaching staff; and ensure compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Lead practices to ensure high academic standards.
- Grow leadership within the organization.
- Track and measure compliance.
- Data and intelligence gathering from customers, staff and the environment for strategic decision-making.
- Handle daily business operations and reporting systems.
- Drive the daily implementation of the organizational strategy.
- Ensure the smooth running of all departments.
- Keep the CEO abreast of all business activities and developments with timely reports on the operational condition of the organization.
- Marketing and PR function inter-phasing with customers and stakeholders.
- Master's degree in Social Sciences, Education or related fields.
- A track record of leadership and experience in operations and performance management.
- 10 years relevant work experience of which 5 years must have been in a management role.
- Proven skills in business strategy, growing organizations and performance improvement.
- Business, Management and Leadership certifications are added advantages.
- Evidence of self-development culture (Certifications)
- Problem-solving, critical thinking and conflict management skills.
- Strong track record in business administration and operations.
- Strong business focus and organizational ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Intelligence gathering and data mining.
- Strong industry network reflected in association memberships.
- Experience in Education Management.
- Strong People skills.
- Ability to network and sell.
- Team player and self–starter.
- Candidate must be within the age of 40 - 48 years.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.