Our client seeks to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The candidate will ensure 100% customer satisfaction, oversee entire salon operations, manage employees, as well as work to make sure that the salon is profitable
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
Client Management, Customer Satisfaction & Complaints:
- The face of the company and represents Hairitage to the public
- Responsible for providing service information, and helping our numerous customers by being informative, empathetic, and eager to solve a customer’s problem quickly.
- Willingness to listen, learn, and resolve any customer inquiry that crosses your desk.
- Must be extremely friendly and courteous to all customers and ensure their needs in the salon are met.
- Greeting and welcoming clients
- Ensure clients are comfortable at the salon by offering them water, drinks, tea, and snacks.
- Identify and contact potential customers for business opportunities.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals, and surveys and periodically prepare reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with customers through phone, e-mails, and WhatsApp chats
- Act as the salon’s gatekeeper and answer questions about products and services
- Anticipating and handling any client requests during their service to satisfy their needs
- Anticipating any potential client complaint/dis-pleasure
Salon Management/General Salon Operations:
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the Salon.
- Provides assistance and support to all staff to ensure seamless execution of client services.
- Ensure all services meet high-quality standards
- Keep track of Salon equipment and arrange for regular maintenance where necessary.
- Make sure the salon is tidy and neat at all times during office hours.
- Organizing the salon before clients come in
- Charge clients accurately for services completed and ensure payment is collected- modes of payment are Bank Transfer or POS
- Processing payments and transactions and issuing receipts
- Assist with sales and marketing of Hairitage services, products, and merchandise.
- Ensuring the salon meets daily and monthly sales targets
- Work on increasing rebook rates by being more proactive and interactive during and after service.
- Staff appraisals
- Assist in monitoring staff to ensure excellent services are delivered
- Hold periodic meetings with staff to pass on updates, and clients expected, remind staff of the policies in the staff book/code of conduct, and ensure they are being adhered to.
- Ensure that all staff come to work on time.
- Manages employees in ‘supporting’ roles, including administrative staff, operations staff, and cleaning staff
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc in any related discipline
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Very Strong Computer Skills
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Good written and verbal communication skills must be able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Ability to schedule activities and maximize time while ensuring to meet all deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of Office Suite
- Ability to work with various individuals in a wide range of positions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Effectively manage subordinates and foster team spirit and collaboration.
- Accuracy in record keeping and documentation.
- Ability to plan own work and perform duties in an organized manner.
- Ability to view situations holistically and proffer objective solutions.
- Ability to think logically and solve problems occurring within normal work routine
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.