- Working with the executive team to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive quality traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idea creation to execution
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis and allocate funds wisely ensuring a tangible return on investment
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Hiring and managing the performance of a marketing team that can also include PR and creative staff.
- Researching and analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies.
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills,
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- People-oriented and results-driven,
- Be proficient with marketing and sales metrics
- Diligent, dedicated, and friendly.
- Good organizational and coordination skills.
- Computer literacy and experience with MS Office application.