To provide leadership by driving the People and Organizational culture, Sales, and Operations of the entire branch.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Branch Leadership
- Organizational culture
- Sales drive across the units and target actualization
- Branch operations management
- Customer experience and relationship management
- Supply chain management and Inventory management
- Performance Management: Excellent track record in consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets and KPIs.
- Recruitment and Training: Hiring and training of Sales Associates
- Responsible for recommending the firing of non-performing team members
- Facility Management
- Brand Awareness and Marketing
- Passion for retail and strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to drive the retail operations and sales process from plan to close.
- A knack for selling.
- Customer-oriented abilities.
- Excellent leadership, coaching, and people management skills.
- Possess a deep sense of humor and integrity.
- Must be able to speak with candor and objectivity.
- A good team player with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to instill confidence in customers and across the internal team.
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal relationships and communication.
- Must be a self-starter and nimble multi-tasker, able to handle large, complex projects.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Data inquisitiveness.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- In-depth knowledge of the Retail/FMCG Industry with strong business acumen sense.
- Adequate knowledge of PCN, NAFDAC, SON, and other regulatory agencies.
- Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator, comfortable preparing retail presentations and reports.
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in Retail Software
- Other added Requirements: Ability to commute/relocate: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Working Conditions: 11-12 hours/ a day of the week
Remuneration: Fixed pay of NGN 1,800,000 – 2,160,000 per annum
Bonuses: Variable pay incentives benefits and compensation:
- Health Insurance
- Leave Benefits: Annual Leave with Bonuses, Paternity/Maternity Leave, Wedding Leave with Bonus etc and so much more
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.