We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this postion
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- To ensure smooth day-to-day running of the Resort.
- Oversee the entire running of the resort. Operation-wise, the manager is responsible for ensuring that the resort is operating in tip-top condition. This includes managing the accounting, marketing, stocking of supplies, F&B, human resource, customer service, etc
- To Provide ‘high-end’ quality in customer service and products.
- To create an enabling environment for work and fun in achieving quality service for customers.
- To create a conducive and entertaining environment for customers.
- To ensure that the highest consideration is given to hygiene and sanitation.
- Conduct performance appraisals of staff
- To conduct periodic training for new and existing staff.
- To be a good ambassador of the resort.
- To ensure that all departments and staff fulfill their contractual obligations.
- To meet all business/financial targets set by the directors at every point in time
- Minimum of HND
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the hospitality industry.
- Must be honest and objective
- Ability to embrace creativity and innovation
- Passion for hospitality
- The drive to do better and improve at every stage of growth.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A good team leader
- Effective communication skill
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Middle-aged adult.
Location: Abraka, Delta State (delsu campus environment) with accommodation provision.
Remuneration: NGN 160,000 monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.