BulkSMS Business Manager
Intertelecom Nigeria Co. Ltd
Management & Business Development
Carrier Relation Management, Local Partners and Clients Relation Management, Partner Resource Development, Business Development, and Team Management，New Business Management,
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Local supplier management, management of supplier quotations, quality supervision, business negotiation, etc
- Develop business cooperation with African operators and Aggregators, including business negotiations with operators across African countries.
- Operate Nigeria Company Service to the China team including but not limited to communication with suppliers for the NOC issues, SID registrations, Policy change communications, etc, to meet client satisfaction.
- Develop business and marketing plans with Client Relations Manager to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in the company’s branding and media communication activities.
- Oversee sales & procurement contracts with major clients and partners to ensure Legal Consistency and liability coverage.
- Responsible for market study, assessing market opportunities, and targeting new openings for growth.
- Respond to the client's queries and Partners regarding Intertelecom’s services in a timely manner.
- Assist the Client & Partners relations Coordinator and Manager in developing business proposals for new and existing customers & Partners.
- Assist the Business Development team in developing creative strategies to retain clients.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients, and industry trends.
- Maintain a database of clients and partners, referrals, and prospects.
- Develop strong client relationships in order to generate a high volume of prospective clients.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of Intertelecom。
- Supervise the client and partner relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer and partner contacts and mailing lists.
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers.
- Generate Work orders, Requests for Quotation (RFQ), and Purchase Orders (PO).
- Assist the Business team with the preparation of tenders.
- Ensure full payment for all supplies and services.
- Reconcile clients’ accounts and ensure proper documentation.
- Provide regular updates on plans and progress to all stakeholders.
- Demonstrate consistent business development success and target–driven achievement.
- Actively responsible for gathering intelligence information on customers and competitors.
- Handle all technical and commercial clarifications/issues during the bidding phase.
- Generate leads for possible sales and/or contract awards.
- Prepare and submit to management weekly and monthly reviews and reports on sales, marketing, and business development activities.
- Prepare and make effective Intertelecom profile presentations to clients and Partners.
- Ensure registration is active for all Material portfolios.
- Attend and Exhibit at SMS and Telecommunications events globally.
- Submit a weekly report of activities to the Manpower and Client & Partner Relations Manager.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in a related discipline.
- IT and Telecommunication related major is preferred
- 5 years of work experience, at least 3 years of experience working in the Bulk SMS field, Route Procurement is preferred.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Solid Communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details, Good listening skills. Resilient and must be a goal-getter.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.