The role will have a primary focus on the following
- Evaluation of project proposals
- Research and analysis
- Preparation of Concept and Viability Reports for development projects
- Superintending the companies relationship with External service providers to its projects and engagement with Project Stakeholders
- Project Coordination and Management
- Management of Project teams involved in implementation, both internal and external
- Project implementation with international teams
- A related degree, preference for an architectural degree, or exposure is a plus while PMP certification and experience is a must, for any successful candidate.
- At least 7 years prior experience is a requirement and the company would be willing to consider international relocation for the right candidate.
- The role would work closely with Senior Management and is based in Lagos, Nigeria