The Project /Business Development Manager will offer technical and professional guidance to plan, implement, and monitor activities related to the heritage homes’ project. He or she will also design and manage strategies for raising funds; proposing new viable projects to generate revenue, and fund-raising activities. Additionally, he or she w
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Coordinate and manage various special projects undertaken by the orphanage including but not limited to the quarterly soup kitchen; Children’s Day events, yearly Christmas party events, adoption seminars, and building projects; ensuring their timely execution and successful completion
- Collaborate with various departments and stakeholders to define project goals, objectives, and deliverables
- Participate in project review meetings, project monitoring, reporting and documentation
- Create a calendar to monitor project progress to ensure timely execution; identify potential risks and take proactive measures to address issues that may arise.
- Oversee the field activities in heritage project sites to ensure smooth implementation
- Respond to all issues with prompt attention
- Travel to destination to best facilitate orphanage transactions
- Research, identify, and propose new projects and initiatives to generate revenue streams for the orphanage
- Conduct market analysis and feasibility studies to assess the viability of the potential project
- Develop comprehensive business plans and strategies for new projects including financial forecasts and risk assessment.
- Plan and execute fundraising activities, including campaigns, events, grant applications, and donor stewardship initiatives
- Cultivate relationships with individual donors, corporate partners, and community organizations to secure financial support for the orphanage
- Explore innovative fundraising ideas and initiatives to diversify funding sources and maximize revenue generation
Social Media Management
- Oversee the orphanage's social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, home website and online chats.
- Develop and implement social media strategies to increase brand awareness, engage with the target audience, and promote fundraising activities
- Create compelling content, including stories, videos, and images, to showcase the orphanage's impact and attract supporters
- This position is preferably open to female candidate
- B.Sc. or HND in Social Sciences, Project Management, or any related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in a similar role
- High level of language proficiency in English, able to make oral presentations and write clear reports
- Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with donors, build rapport, and present the organization's mission and impact
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Emotional resilience
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Compassionate and caring, with the ability to foster teamwork
- A creative mind with the ability to suggest improvements
- Working with children out of their home environment
Salary: 200,000 Naira
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.