Bons Industries Limited
Management & Business Development
A reputable Plastic/Polythene (PE) Industry requires suitably qualified candidates for the post of Production Manager.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Engage in the planning and implementation of the production process.
- Conduct investigations to improve safety, regulation compliance, and product quality. ∙
- Work closely with the Senior management team to manage the stocks, in-flow, and outflow of inventory.
- Ensure that products are produced on time and are of the highest standards.
- Engage in the selection and maintenance of production equipment.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control initiatives.
- Prepare daily, weekly, bi-monthly, quarterly, and yearly production reports.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are adhered to.
- Interface with staff, providing direction and support in all aspects of the production of processed and semi-processed inputs and raw materials.
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Monitor production to resolve issues.
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers, etc.)
- Determine the number of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials, etc.) required for production.
- And other related duties as required by management.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSC/HND in Polymer Engineering and another related discipline.
- Minimum of 5yrs work experience gained in a Plastic/Polythene (PE) firm.
- Applicant must possess sound industrial knowledge of PE film blowing machine, Injection machine, & Blow.
- Higher qualifications or Professional certificates will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Chemistry.
- Good practical & Technical.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.