- This position reports to the GM Projects/HOD and the individual shall be responsible for assembling and organizing a competent team to perform, complete, and deliver projects in line with stated goals and objectives as outlined in the Gas Pipeline Project Conceptual Study and approved program.
- The PM is responsible for ensuring that pipeline and associated facilities are designed and installed in accordance with the goals and objectives as outlined in the conceptual study and as approved by management, project budget, project target cost, project schedule for overall pipeline development schedule, and commissioning of the gas pipeline.
- The PM assists the construction and commissioning teams in building and commissioning the facilities to receive gas from the pipeline being constructed.
- Engineering Degree/HND with relevant professional certifications,
- 15 to 20 years experience in oil and gas pipeline design, construction, and commissioning;
- Technical, negotiating, and conflict management skills with contract and project management proficiency;
- The individual must be a self-starter, team player with strong man management and relationship skills.
- Computer skills and proficiency in the use of engineering and project software - AUTOCAD, PDMS, MS office suite, MS project, etc are basic requirements.