The role of the Operations (Business Development) Manager is to manage and oversee all operations of the pharmacy business; including planning, organizing, implementing, and directing all operations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the pharmacy including warehousing, sales, marketing, administration, and development operations.
- Responsible for initiation, planning, tracking, documenting, execution, and monitoring of new pharmacy-related program implementations.
- Develop, maintain, and assure adherence to the policies and procedures of the company.
- Maintain standards for business operations in accordance with all regulatory agencies, State and Federal laws.
- Be involved in monitoring the regulatory environment and drug pipeline for new threats and opportunities, and monitoring of trends in order to help lead continuous performance improvement.
- Communicate regularly with other teams (Warehouse, Sales, Procurement, etc.) to ensure seamless operations at all times.
- Be part of the team to create SOPs and update them on an annual basis.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc degree in a health-related field. A master’s degree or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the management of a wholesale distributorship pharmacy business.
- Effective communication, organizational, and management skills.
- Able to independently organize work, prioritize tasks and manage time.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to coach and support others, and a strong sense of personal integrity.
- Self-motivated, honest, highly responsible, and punctual.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Competency in database management is an added advantage.
Location: Candidate should reside only in portharcourt
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.