You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back. With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally. At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong. Join Team Amex and let's lead the way together. Global Network Services (GNS) EMEA organization partners with banks and financial institutions to issue cards and acquire merchants on the American Express network. Through these partnerships, GNS EMEA increases the number of American Express cards in the markets, enhances merchant coverage, and provides exciting and innovative new products around the world. This position has the responsibility to lead teams or colleagues directly or indirectly in the setup and maintenance of the American Express Global Network. The colleague will manage the enablement and on-going support of payments solutions provided by the Amex network with partners as well as managing the day-to-day operational relationship with our partner/s. This position will be responsible for driving effective partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure GNS EMEA’s interests. The individual will work with the Finance, Technologies, Legal, Compliance, Network, and Risk teams to support our Partners on the GNS Network.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Manage the operational relationships with our partners; ensure partner compliance with GNS policies and adherence to American Express standards. Identify, document, monitor and coordinate the timely resolution of operational problems reported by partners. Interface with the various business groups to provide updates on issue resolution and partner operational performance.
- Build strong and productive relationships and credibility across multiple levels of our Partners’ operations and technologies organization
- Provide consultation on payments capabilities and trends with internal and external partners; ensure we close capability gaps and drive capability launches at parity with other networks.
- Build strong and influential working relationships across all levels of American Express colleagues to bring the full range of business-to-business capabilities, resources and advantages to our partners
- Deploy best in class American Express new partnerships, assets and capabilities and best practice; support the launch of new partners and new capabilities/products.
- Responsibility for managing meeting content and presentations, including updates to senior business partners
- Travel up to 15%.
- Superior and proven understanding and experience of all aspects of card issuing, acquiring, processing, and servicing
- Excellent relationship management skills and a track record of having built influential and credible relationships across both internal and external stakeholders
- Critical thinking with the confidence and composure to effectively connect with senior leaders
- Outstanding leadership and relationship building skills with proven ability to influence without authority across peers and leaders across both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong consulting skills to become the payment expert in the industry representing Amex
- Strong project management & relationship management skills
- Ability to clearly communicate at technical and non-technical levels.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- High energy, an optimistic attitude, and a good sense of humor
- University Degree Preferred.
Work Type: Onsite
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.